Friday, April 2, 2010

Yay!

It has been a rough week or so. Health issues- I had a skin cancer scare- but as far as we know everything is fine. Almost missed the window to register Abby for Kindergarten- DOH! Issues with getting tags for the SUV- what a hassle. Work has been stressful (a certain county office personnel was told by HER supervisor to come tell us what to do and then stay and make sure we did it. Now THAT'S a vote of confidence, huh?)... Found out that I'll be teaching ESOL in an Elementary school next year- a shock to the system, but I'm excited about it. :) And FINALLY- spring break has arrived. :) :) :) Picnic and egg hunt with "the mommies" tomorrow, church on Sunday, and then we're OFF TO WASHINGTON DC!! I can't wait! :)

2 comments:

  1. skin cancer scare? I'm sorry. I had one of those when I was pregnant with Nolan. I have more stuff to remove next Friday too. ERG. the horrors of redhair for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had lots of moles and knew it was past time to get them checked out. The thing that had me scared turned out to be "scar tissue from an old mosquito bite"... I felt kind of stupid, but am thankful that it prompted me to make the appointment!!

    ReplyDelete