Monday, March 29, 2010

The moving of the cheese...

Ever read that book "Who Moved My Cheese?" One year a really great principal required all the staff to read it. Good stuff, really. :)

Well, my cheese has been shifting a few inches on a near weekly basis for about a year. But today it was thrown down the street. LOL

I found out in a meeting today that I will be leaving my current school at the end of the year and will be teaching ESOL at a nearby elementary school next year. I'm excited and scared shitless at the same time. :) An adventure? Yep! Crazy, turn my world upside down change? Yep! Everything happens for a reason? Yep- I'm going with that. ;)

On a side note, my roommate at work REALLY got the shaft. She'll be leaving our "comfy" room to spend her day half-sies between two schools, while another teacher will be coming in taking over our full time gig. I know it's all about test scores, etc- I get it. But MAN am I glad I'm not her!

No comments:

Post a Comment