Friday, March 5, 2010

This week... and last week... :)

It has been an incredibly frustrating few weeks- thanks to work. I've had tons of people breathing down my neck- or at least it felt like it. Three administrative observations this week, two days of county-office folks checking up on me, three meetings with my county-level department supervisor (two of which the principal attended as well). NOT FUN AT ALL. The most recent meeting had me in tears (I really HATE that my defense mechanism is to cry. It sucks. I cannot help it, and it sucks. Anyways.)... Then, I am told quietly that it is not *my* work that is being questioned and that I am doing a great job. WHAT??!!! If that is truly the case, why couldn't you have told me before I was a nervous wreck for two solid weeks?? (And if you're just saying it because I was in tears... well, that's not cool.)

Luckily the week has ended well. :)

I had an all day training today, that while not superb, was enjoyable. :) Abby's "Fortune-Telling Meatball" (don't ask) correctly predicted that the meeting would be long and boring, but that my friends would be there and my lunch would be yummy. LOL (She was insisting that I ask the meatball yes/no questions on the way to school this morning- LOL).

And the BEST part? I've reached my first weight loss goal!!! I am down TWENTY FIVE POUNDS! WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! On to the next one! :) :) :) :) :)


1 comment:

  1. Sorry work is yuck but congrats on losing twenty five pounds!

    ReplyDelete