Sunday, August 14, 2011

I'm a loser!

No really!  We had a "biggest loser" contest over the summer- amongst coworkers.  Just paid $5, weighed in the last day of post planning and then again on Friday.  And I WON!  I didn't reach the lofty goal I set for myself, but I lost 3% of my body weight over the summer.  It's not flying off, but it's coming off. Slow and steady wins the race, right?  :o)

I've noticed lately that my rings are loose.  I'm more comfortable in my clothes (some of which were tight not long ago), and some are downright loose.  I'm not quite down to the next size though- so for the time being, I'm pulling my pants up.  LOL  (No, I don't own a belt.  I don't think.)  A couple people at school have commented that they noticed.  It feels good, people.  Feels good.  :o)

GO ME!  WOOHOO!

In other news, I am up to my ears in birthday party preparations. 
1) I can't believe he's going to be TWO.  No way, man.
2) Seriously?  Party in 6 days?  ACK!!  So much to do!

Alrighty.  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment