Wednesday, April 25, 2012

One small step for us, one giant leap for... well, you get the idea...

So I went to Orlando and visited the jail.  Baby-mama had got my package (paperwork and a photo).  She was in a great mood because her public defender told her she'd be getting out that day or the next- or next week at the very latest (IF the motion gets approved/ bail reduced/ etc.  LOTS of "ifs").  She said it would be fine for me to bring him home to take care of him in the meantime.  I can't tell you what a relief that is!!

Still have to tackle the paperwork hurdle- which I think will be more easily tackled after her hearing next week... 

It was REALLY hard on my mom.  She didn't expect her to say yes.  She said it's what is best, and it's what "we" wanted for the long term... she just didn't expect it to really happen. 

So, for now, we are a household of FIVE!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment