Monday, December 21, 2009

4 more sleeps!

I can't believe that Christmas is in 4 days! How did this happen? I finished my shopping yesterday and today. Trying to clean the house and put up a few more decorations (we're much more sparsely decorated than usual at the moment!). And we're hosting a holiday playdate in the morning. Alex goes for his FOUR MONTH checkup tomorrow as well- where does the time go?? Chas is off Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday (amazing!). We'll spend those days visiting Santa, going to church, and playing with toys, respectively. :) Then the kids and I head to Florida to visit the family on the 28th- to Orlando and then to Jax on the 1st, returning on the 3rd. Back to work/ school on the 5th. I wish I felt that I could enjoy the holidays more leisurely!

2 comments:

  1. it is amazing how quickly they grow. just think last year you werent even pregnant yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eh- may have been preggers at that point and just didn't know it. ;)

    ReplyDelete