Thursday, January 14, 2010

Christmas & Vacation

So... Time to play catch up! :)

Christmas was wonderful. We spent the days leading up to it enjoying each others' company, resting, shopping, and gift wrapping. Christmas eve, Abby and I made cookies to leave out for Santa and we ordered Chinese food for dinner. It was wonderful. Chas and I were up WAY too late making sure everything was perfect. Abby woke up at TWO AM Christmas morning, ran into our room saying "Santa came! He came! And he brought lots of toys- everything I wanted, and even what I wanted Alex to get!" LOL She kept asking if we could open presents then, and we kept saying no- finally she fell asleep between us and woke up again around seven. :) We got up, went downstairs and proceeded to spend the entire day enjoying our new things. Abby's favorites were her Leapfrog Didj, her scooter, and Barbies. Alex enjoyed his Exersaucer. We all enjoyed Chas's Guitar Hero, and I took tons of pictures on my awesome new camera. :)

The next week, the kids and I headed down to FLorida. We stopped and got to visit with Missy, Patrick, Jackson, and Jennifer in Gainesville. We stayed in Orlando for several days- enjoying the Citrus Bowl parade, New Year's at the Somers's, and time with Great Grandma. Then off to JAcksonville for time with my in-laws. By time we got home, it was time to go back to school!

It was a wonderful holiday (well, minus a little car trouble and a sick baby, but let's not dwell on the negative!) and I'm excited to begin the new year!

To see pics from our holiday, visit the photo album here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045463&id=1356706852&l=3f35eb9899

No comments:

Post a Comment