Saturday, January 28, 2012

So far (end of january)

So far this year, I've more than met my goal of a 1 pound or more average loss per week.  This past week was a teensy loss (what can I say- STRESS + PMS = NO GOOD! LOL)- but still, I've lost 7 pounds.  :) 

I'm on my way! 

I am really enjoying having Chas to share this journey with.  I've been logging my stuff into sparkpeople, and sending him the link so he can copy the info into his WW log.  Strength in numbers, man!  <3

Girl Scout Cookie season is upon us, and I have been wrapped up in the ridiculousness of all that.  Our goal as a troop is 4000 boxes of cookies (or the equivalent in fundraising)- as that will pay for all of our girls to attend the DC trip in June.  <3  I love my girls and am SO looking forward to the trip!!  :)

School is ok- I've been testing (and will continue to administer the ACCESS test for three more weeks).  Good times.  NOT!  Oh well. 

Hope everyone is having a great 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment