Sunday, January 29, 2012

Accountability

I'm very thankful for the group of ladies that I weigh in with at work.  They hold me accountable and I really appreciate it.  Another thing I do that has been really helpful is keeping a page tacked up in my bathroom as home.  I keep a copy of my "Why should I lose weight?" list (posted HERE), and a weigh in chart.  This year I added something to my chart- in light writing (that I'll be able to write over easily) I included milestones that I might want to keep in mind when it comes to weight loss- beach trip, new school year, family photos, etc.  I think this might help.  :)  I hope everyone has a great week- I already set my alarm for super early (to exercise)- and I'm hoping that this will start my week off right.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment