Saturday, July 21, 2012

A Streak. :)

I've been going strong for two+ weeks now (started on the 5th, I think?)  Stayed on track food wise, been exercising at the gym or at home (Biggest Loser on the Wii Fit KILLED my thigh muscles yesterday!), and overall doing pretty well.  I can't even describe the difference it makes having my hubby on board this time.  He went to the gym today!  So proud of him.  :o)

I use Sparkpeople.com to track my progress, and am currently reading "The Spark" (book by the founder- available in Kindle lending library!).  Going to work on making myself an inspiration wall (poster?  Something) as is mentioned in the book.  I think it would be great to have that visual.  :)

Hope all my readers (vast numbers of you that there are) are doing well!!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you're back on the plan. I, too, just recommitted to health. I had a great June but fell off the wagon after vacation! I'll be keeping up with you! best of luck on your journey. I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete