Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thankful Project recap

I was unable to complete the thankful project in realtime because I ended up in Orlando and without internet access for over a week. But here are the remaining items on the list.



11/19 (Day 10) I am thankful for my husband. I appreciate, so much, the fact that you put aside what seemed practical, in order to support me this week.

11/20 (Day 11) I am thankful for my children who are amazingly well behaved when the situation calls for such.

11/21 (Day 12) I am thankful for reason, which my grandmother retains, regardless of what anyone else says.

11/22 (Day 13) I am thankful for beautiful weather, and the opportunity to spend time outdoors with the ones I love.

11/23 (Day 14) I am thankful for credit cards, and sleeping at the Sheridan.

11/24 (Day 15) I am thankful for modern medicine and its ability to erase minor discomforts.

11/25 (Day 16) I am thankful for having fun with my children- and also for the rare opportunity to spend adult time without them.

11/26 (Thanksgiving Day) I am thankful for my family, for the opportunity to gather with them, and for the food and togetherness we share.
I actually think I will add "Gratitude Journal" entries to my blog here, as I know it will help me to focus on the positive throughout the year.



Post-Thanksgiving entries:

I am grateful for my in-laws. I am a very lucky girl to have married into such a sane, supportive, loving family.


I am grateful for the car-knowledge held by my brother in law. Thank you for saving me from overspending at the auto-shop!


I am grateful to finally receive a (nearly) whole paycheck, after two months of measly ones. Phew!!

No comments:

Post a Comment